Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 6 months ago
- Oversee on the agreed project objectives with other Business Units.
- Provide independent advice on the management of projects within WING.
- Organize the various professional people working on all projects.
- Make sure that all the aims of the project and the quality standard are met.
- Monitor relevant project staff to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Monitor and manage company performance against total operating expense plan via effective planning and cost management as delegated from the CEO.
- Oversee operational cost management of all departments as delegated from the CEO.
- Take ownership of the company’s performance and development and ensure that staff behaviour reflects the values and policies of WING.
- Provide leadership and direction to all staff in the company and empower them to achieve their best capability.
- Develop and maintain an open, honest and satisfying team environment.
- Make time to coach individuals as needed. Give honest and direct feedback on what is going well and where improvement is possible. Schedule and implement development and training plans for key staff. Keep records and track progress.
- Recognize success and share with Human Resources Manager accordingly
- Actively embrace and demonstrate commitment to the WING values and aspirations.
- Track and support to for platform development and ensure accuracy for business implementation
- Ensure sharing of “best practices” ideas.
- Identify potential process/service enhancements, escalate as appropriate, and document suggestions.
- Degree in Management or IT Management
- Proven coordination and implementation skills for over 3 years
- Ability to think laterally and creatively
- Superior communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of organisations
- A willingness and demonstrated capacity to operate in a complex, matrix environment with multiple, often conflicting demands.
- Proven ability to establish credibility and maintain and develop good business relationships
- Flexible with the ability to assimilate analyse and act decisively a demanding role/environment.
- Demonstrate inter-cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Computer literate, proficient in MS. Office