Senior Technology Risk Specialist
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 4 months ago
Risk & Compliance
- Develop risk management framework, policy and procedure and Risk Register and Monthly Risk Reporting to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks
- Identify, monitor, and report the potential IT risk and security initiatives/issues
- Facilitate to perform Risk Control Self Assessment RCSA to all departments and new products services launch and annually reviewing RCSA as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risk affecting the business including fraud risk; and ensure that the controlled is in place
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by Bank such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating Bank’s previous handling of risks
- Investigate the actual IT incident and provide recommendation for actions
- Monitoring Technology Risk from time to time; and providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness and process flows within Bank
- Develop and monitor the most important Key Risk Indicator KRI for Wing and monthly review.
- Bachelor degree and/or Master Degree, Information Technology.
- At least 3 years of IT Security, risk management, internal audit, process excellence or external audit experience;
- Strong deductive and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of principles of Operational/Market/Liquidity Risk Management;
- Understand about local regulatory requirements;
- Strong understanding of risk management framework and regulatory requirement relevant to risk management for mobile banking;
- Relevant working experiences in related fields;
- Excellent problems identification ad resolution and good analytical skills;
- Highly motivated and committed.