Full Time Phnom Penh & All Provinces Posted 2 months ago
Lending Manager is responsible for overseeing all lending activities and also be responsible on the job coaching, development of loans, managing loan quality, and monitoring loan performance, as well as to ensure lending policies are followed and service quality standards and each individual performance target of each team members are achieved and be able to evaluate, authorize, and recommend for approval of loan application through having the precise knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations, lending policies and guideline.
- Drive lending officer to achieve each individual performance target and overcome challenges in their own areas through regular pipeline meeting.
- Ensure timely submission of credit review and renewal from team members/subordinates prior to expiry date.
- Provide coaching and monitoring, and develop staff capability of lending personnel/staffs/subordinates.
- Monitor team activities by designing schedules assigned duties, responsibilities, coaching performance review to maintain stable operations.
- Ensure clients and team satisfaction and smooth lending operations and make sure the team strictly comply with the bank’s internal policies, procedure, and loan policy.
- Go along with lending team activities in conducting credit investigation, credit checking, loan approval process and other underwriting activities to ensure the quality of loan in accordance with the bank’s policy.
- Promoting the bank’s loan products in conducting customer orientation to improve the quality of the bank’s loan portfolio.
- Manage late payment and loan defaults by consistently providing team the professional methodologies to follow up, reschedules and restructure client’s loan if require during a difficult time. Work closely with loan recovery team to ensure successfully recovery of loan.
- Report the line manager any activities and status of the loan products as well as the problems and issues encountered/faced/met by the team members.
- Close monitor and review targets/KPIs assigned to subordinates or loan staffs and take action to coach and improve their performance as necessary.
- Facilitate with team members and lawyers to provide and accommodate loan contract execution with clients and provide explanation if needed.
- Bachelor degree in finance and banking, accounting or other related fields
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experiences in banking and financial service industry, especially in credit department, business banking or relevant fields
- Good understanding of business process
- Exercise sound judgment
- Proactive, flexible and good team player
- Demonstrated financial analysis and presentation skills
- Understanding of the credit assessment process