Associate Technology Internal Control (IC) Manager
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 9 months ago
Risk & Compliance
- To adopt a quarterly internal control check in conjunction with IT Department, Project, QA and other relevant departments to assess level of adherence to internal policy and procedure.
- Perform testing and internal control check of the HQ, branches and other operating sites as required.
- Completion of quarterly reports of internal control findings and conclusion.
- Process Development
- Perform preliminary risk assessment for technology in WING
- Recommend appropriate policy/ procedure/ system changes for WING as a whole
- Maintain and review IT policies and procedures on a pre-defined basis and work closely with department owners to update/ revise the process.
- Business Continuity Planning
- Ensure readiness and effectiveness of IT crisis recovery policy and procedure at WING.
- • Ensure regular disaster recovery testing has been made.
- Identify trainings needs for risk management and prepare annual trainings plan
- Prepare, initiate and conduct awareness policy and procedure trainings to all bank staff, external agents and all relevant stakeholders on a pre-defined basis.
- Participate in required trainings by Risk and compliance departments.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or relevant
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT audit/ IT security or IT Risk Management
- Strong deductive and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of principles of Operational/ Market/ Liquidity Risk Management;
- Understand about local regulatory requirements;
- Strong understanding of risk management framework and regulatory requirement relevant to risk management for mobile banking;
- Relevant working experiences in related fields;
- Excellent problems identification ad resolution and good analytical skills;
- Highly motivated and committed.