ATM Operation Specialist
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
Card & Payment
- Cooperate with relevant departments and vendor on ATM maintenance
- Cooperate with other department on monitoring the availability of services or transactions via all ATM machines
- Facilitate with branches and relevant department regarding to ATM physical securities and
- Provide training to staff / branches.
- Assist review and update ATM Policy and Procedure.
- Keep monitoring/ supporting cash replenishment.
- Reviewing ATM performance
- ATM Service Quality Inspection (ATM Quality Assurance)
- Responding on daily, weekly
- Direct call in/out to/from branches
- Onsite support new ATM deployment/ replacement to branches and/or offsite.
- Onsite/ off-site support ATM maintenance.
- Keep monitoring all ATM to improve ATM UP Time.
- ATM monthly reconcile report review from all branches.
- Other tasks assigned by Unit Manager from time to time.
- Degree or relevant professional qualification in Business, Accounting, Economics or Management
- At least 2-year experience in banking or related filed
- Ability to multi-task and strong organization skills is essential
- Good Communication skill and strong team player
- Fluent in verbal and written English