Business Finance Analyst
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 months ago
- To facilitate with relevant commercial manager to prepare budget or forecast for assigned business line/opex to ensure it is done properly on time.
- To be proactively review on financial performance of assigned business line and Capex spending to identify key success / issue affect company financial performance in order to well prepare a details commentary reports on monthly basis. Any abnormal trend shall be identified and well communicate to BFM and relevant persons.
- To prepare and obtain a sound understanding of variance analysis on monthly basis. The variance analysis includes both actual current period vs actual previous period and actual vs budget.
- To prepare a sound financial impact of any promotion or business case for the assigned business line to ensure all material impact are taken into account and the impact are free from clerical error and any issue / finding shall be well communicated to relevant person & BFM.
- To ensure post evaluation is done accurately on agreed schedule and result of performance evaluation are well communicated to responsible commercial managers and BFM
- To update KPI master file for any new KPIs for the assigned business line.
- To assist BFM on ad hoc requests and other urgent project in business finance team.
- Degree in accounting, CPA/ACCA qualification will be an advantage
- At lease 3 years experience in management accounting
- Good analytical skills
- Very good working with big spreadsheets
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
- Experience in Mobile Money industry is a plus