Call Centre Officer
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 days ago
- Provide friendly and responsive customer service on the phone to both internal and external customers by using excellent customer service skills .
- Handling customer complaints or refer them to appropriate area for action.
- Accurately identifying a customer’s query and providing a quick resolution.
- Monitoring and actively managing variances from agreed performance targets, through identifying and understanding the causes and taking corrective action to minimize risk and maximize performance.
- Perform all admin tasks as requested efficiently and following processes.
- Graduated Bachelor Degree on related field
- Very Good on communication in English. Chinese is an advantage.
- Strong Customer Service skills, commitment and a desire to satisfy the customer
- Good listening and problem solving skills
- Dynamic, flexibility and strong commitment
- High-level analytical skills with the ability to think laterally in an environment of change
- Flexibility to be able to work within different work shifts (between the rosters of 7am –8pm)
- Computer literature (MS. Word, Excel, etc.)