Customer Experience (Call Centre & Teller) Internship
Internship Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Provide friendly and responsive customer service on the phone to both internal and external customers by using excellent customer service skills
- Handling customer complaints or refer them to appropriate area for action
- Accurately identifying a customer’s query and providing a quick resolution
- Monitoring and actively managing variances from agreed performance targets, through identifying and understanding the causes and taking corrective action to minimize risk and maximize performance
- Perform all admin tasks as requested efficiently and following processes
- Willing to understand of how to work as Call Centre, Facebook Responsible person, Teller.
- Any other tasks will assigned by Manager.
- University or fresh graduate students are highly encouraged
- Good oral and written communication skills in English. Other languages are an advantage
- Strong Customer Service skills, commitment and a desire to satisfy the customer
- Good listening and problem solving skills
- Dynamic, flexibility and strong commitment
- High-level analytical skills with the ability to think laterally in an environment of change
- Computer literate( Ms. Office & Excel).