Call Centre (Part-time)
Part Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 months ago
- Provide friendly and responsive customer service on the phone to both internal and external customers by using excellent customer service skills.
- Accurately identifying a customer’s query and providing a quick resolution.
- Perform all admin tasks as requested efficiently and following processes.
- Any other tasks will assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Junior university student is encourage to apply.
- English proficiency, and Chinese is an advantage.
- Computer literacy (MS. Offices).
- Good at listening, customer service, and problem solving skill.
- Willing to understand of how to work as Call Centre.
- Availability working on morning shift, afternoon shift, or evening shift.