Call Centre Supervisor
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 4 weeks ago
- Lead customer service support & back office team.
- Execute – Customer experience enhancement plan assigned by Manager or Head.
- Monitor and measure customer experience in every touch points (traditional & digital), including end-user, WCX, MSF, - Corporate Solution partners, IMT, internal and external customers by doing internal & external survey, service monitoring, listening calls.
- Regularly conduct the products knowledge test to all customer service representatives with proper development plan.
- Develop accessible knowledge base portal for Call Centre and Retail Store
- Observe and monitor the implementation of customer service policy and procedure
- Post assessment feedback & coaching, policy & process review, call & service monitoring, QA for each CSR.
- Request outbound call coordination with internal customers (SME, EB, Sales CB, Marketing etc.)
- Provide CS report (daily, weekly, Monthly) proposal for encasement based on report/ CSR performance.
- Local (Cambodian)
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, or other related fields
- Has at least 02 years or more proven working experience as a customer service Supervisor
- Customer Service/Communication Skills & Leadership Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills, Strong numerical analysis skills
- Good command in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organzational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Customer oriented. Productivity & efficiency, accuracy of work