Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Recruit, brief and manage brand team or contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by the copywriters and designers to ensure the brand identity is adhered to. Ensure content created is accurate and error free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary. Post campaign analysis and performance report to be shared or presented on regular basis.
- Understand the product and plan the right media for effective campaign performance. Speak to the media houses and get the best rates and program for campaign plans. Media planning will also include digital channels in consultation with digital marketing manager.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, economics or Business management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Brand and campaign.
- Understanding Product & CLM, Brand & communication, Media planning & Buying, Vendor payment process.
- Proficiency in English, Chinese is a plus
- Able to handle multi-tasks and deliver work result in tight timeline.
- Be a team player and embrace collaboration culture.