Card Authorization and Monitoring Officer
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 1 month ago
Risk & Compliance
- Perform online fraud monitoring to monitor any authorizations dealing with card related authorizations and transactions to identify any fraudulent behaviours
- Obtain and assess cardholder information as well as analyse credit and debit card fraud cases
- To inform the cardholders to provide them with preventative measures to protect the safety of their card and prevent any fraudulent activity
- Identify and investigate the methods and processes used in fraudulent activities
- Handling of fraud investigations and providing documentation and analysis to assist Line Manager in decision making
- Develop and implement fraud transaction monitoring rules to detect unauthorized card use in coordination with Line Manager
- Detect, prevent and control card related fraud losses
- Maximize fraud loss avoidance and recoveries
- Ensure customer service and the bank’s reputation are not affected
- Bachelor degree, IT knowledge is a plus.
- At least 1 year of in Card authorization;
- Graduate with at least 1 year of similar experience
- Knowledge of Card & payment Industries
- Good understanding and knowledge of emerging payment systems fraud & security trends;
- Good problems identification ad resolution and good analytical skills;
- Highly motivated and committed.
- Willing to work on flexi-hours or shift basis"
- Finance & Banking, Business Administration and Management, or IT