Case Handling & Agent Support Specialist
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Provide support to increased first call resolution to enhancing customer satisfactions.
- Coordinate with internal team such as dispute, finance, IT, sales to close the issues/ request within SLA
- Put resolutions, voice review, follow up call to customers as per required
- Complain handling, provide assigned level of service decision making/approval
- Other tasks of customer service as directed assign by line manager
- Bachelor in Business Administration or any related fields
- Minimum 2 Years experience in customer service dept for telecom or banking industry.
- English Proficiency
- Computer literacy (MS. Office)
- Ability to conduct survey/reporting.
- Ability to conduct service monitoring and provide feedback
- Strong numerical analysis skills and Customer-oriented
- Willing to work on shift-rotation and on holidays
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications