Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
Risk & Compliance
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the Corporate Compliance Program (CCP) and FATCA.
- Assure the compliance with NBC Prakas and other law and regulations across the bank-wide.
- Develop and implement a Compliance training plan and ensure all staffs get compliance training for their awareness.
- Perform KYC checked for corporate account opening in accordance with compliance requirement.
- Develop policies and programs that encourage staff to report suspicious transaction, fraud or impropriety without fear of retaliation
- Investigate internal compliance variation, complaints and coordinate action plans with other departments.
- Access records relevant to compliance monitoring activities and report findings.
- Provide support to relevant department to solve any problem regarding to compliance perspective.
- Ensure our merchant upgrade and downgrade are properly accessed and performed.
- Ensure the corrective measurement are in place and strictly adhere with.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in regulatory compliance, legal or related field
- Knowledge of NBC law and Prakas relevant to banking operations, local regulation and internal control.
- Knowledge of FATCA implementation and reporting.
- Good at analytical skill, logic thinking and investigation.
- Good computer literacy MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English and time management skill.
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.