Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 weeks ago
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the Corporate Compliance Program (CCP) and FATCA.
- Assure the compliance with AML/CFT's obligation both regulator, international standard, and international partners.
- Develop and implement a Compliance training plan and ensure all staffs get compliance training for their awareness.
- Develop policies and programs that encourage staff to report suspicious transaction, fraud or impropriety without fear of retaliation
- Investigate internal compliance variation, complaints and coordinate action plans with other departments
- University degree
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in banking compliance, audit or related field
- Investigation, analytical skills, and logical thinking
- Certification of regulatory compliance is a plus