Corporate Secretary, Officer
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 weeks ago
- Assist in all shareholders, board of directors and committees meeting logistics.
- Attend and record minutes of all shareholders, board of directors and committees meeting.
- Prepare written minutes of meeting and resolutions of all shareholders, board of directors and committees meeting.
- Follow up the implementing progress of action items from the meeting and ensure that there is specific person to update in the meetings
- Facilitate communications of all shareholders, board of directors and committees within the Bank.
- Manage the documents submitted for signature from shareholder, BOD, and Committee
- Perform statutory compliance work with related ministries
- Prepare, submit, and take necessary actions required by related ministries when authorized by the Company
- Keep and proper file corporate documents and directors’ documents
- Other corporate secretary matters assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in law or relevant fields
- At least 2 years’ experience in law and corporate governance for banking sector or legal consulting firm.
- Regulations related to commercial enterprises and registration
- Regulations related to corporate governance of financial institution
- Banking business