Corporate Solutions Specialist
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 4 months ago
- Prepare sales proposals and deliver professional presentations to new and existing clients.
- Develop effective, deep customer relationships.
- Manage the implementation of business strategy for payroll accounts.
- Maintain key customer contacts, service accounts and build account strategies including keeping them informed of new product developments, or new strategies.
- Develop sales pipeline: Consult with clients and potential clients to determine opportunities for WING to add value to their businesses.
- Coordination of different bill payment, payroll and disbursement stakeholders..
- Acts as focal point for all Private Business related matters.
- Internal processes to support Enterprise Business to be developed.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
- At least 02 years sale experience in international organisations.
- Good English skill (Chinese is a plus).
- Proven success in communicating effectively to all points of contact with customers, including liaison with line manager.
- Experience in selling to customers based in a diverse range of industries.
- Familiarity and confidence in discussing technologically driven product solutions
- Experience in successfully managing expectations of multiple parties, internal and external.