Credit Business Development Manager
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
Enterprise Business, Enterprise Business
- Launch the new and digital unsecured credit and referral credit market place, as well as plan and implement credit business strategy to achieve business growth.
- Looking for new Local & Foreign FI Partners and broaden and deepen partner relationship with existing ones in order to optimize the go-to-market of these credit services and their market penetrations/shares.
- Develop an appropriate marketing plan with marketing team to efficiently and effectively achieve goals and objectives through design and implement workable and innovative solutions for borrowers’ needs.
- Lead projects on developing and launching new digital initiatives/services and creating new service features and process regarding credit as needed to improve/gain market penetration/share.
- Keep abreast of latest market trend, analyze customers' behavior, key financial drivers and competitors'' strategy to sustain a continuous service growth.
- Coordinate with different departments, including Operations, Finance & IT in streamlining processes, Marketing to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
- BA in Economics, Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Business, Banking or Finance
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Sales & Customers or Partners Relationship Management / Business Analysis / Project Management / Transformation / Digital , preferably gained in Banking or Financial Services industry or consultancy and in particular in Retail Banking / Lending / Cards
- Excellent in spoken / written English (a must) and in another foreign language (a plus)
- Strong customer/partner relationship, customer services and deal/project structuring/implementation
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and business ethic