Customer Service Support Manager
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Lead customer service support & back office team.
- Execute – Customer experience enhancement plan assigned by Manager or Head.
- Monitor and measure customer experience in every touch points (traditional & digital), including end-user, WCX, MSF, B2B partners, SME, internal and external customers by doing internal & external survey, service monitoring, listening calls.
- Regularly conduct the products knowledge test to all customer service representatives with proper development plan.
- Observe and monitor the implementation of customer service policy and procedure.
- Post assessment feedback & coaching, policy & process review, call & service monitoring, QA for each CSR.
- Outbound call request coordination with internal customers (SME, EB, Sales CB, Marketing etc.)
- Provide CS report (daily, weekly, Monthly) proposal for encasement based on report/ CSR performance.
- Conduct UAT test & provide post launch feedback
- 2 years or more proven working experience as a customer service Supervisor.
- Familiarity in AVAYA / CMS systems (key requirement).
- Ability in developing policy and procedure and training staffs.
- Ability in monitoring & coaching customer service representatives.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Strong numerical analysis skills
- Degree in Business Administration or related field