Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 8 months ago
- Works with Users, Business Project Managers, IT Support Team, IT PMO, Finance, Commercial and other stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements and tailor appropriate solutions.
- Perform data updates, indexing, and maintenance in application Data warehouse and ETL tools.
- Work with Business Owners/Data Analyst to develop key business questions and to build datasets that answer those questions.
- Help to implement new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture.
- Assist team in data management projects when needed.
- Process and load third party data sources.
- Work with Business Customers in understanding the business requirements and implementing solutions.
- Identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality.
- Develop best practices for data management, maintenance, reporting and security.
- Improve data foundational procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Review dataset implementations performed by other data engineers.
- Perform additional data and database related tasks.
- Learn new technology if require
- Resolve tickets on Web Helpdesk
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- Experience: at least 2 year experiences in Data warehouse, ETL tools, Data processing, Hive, Spark, Kafka, ….
- Skills: Data structure, coding, Machine learning, Data warehouse, ETL, Data integration
- Knowledge: data structure, programming, big data, database (Oracle, Postgres), business concept
- Attitude: active, hard-working, honest, responsibility, friendly