Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Following by implement processes, procedures and standards that contribute to quality and scale.
- Conduct research and make recommendations for database performance tuning and security.
- Cooperate with team for short-and long-term project plans to make certain database server and storage capacity to meets existing and future requirements.
- Responsible for daily implementing database solutions that provide availability, scalability, performance, recoverability, and security.
- Daily and monthly cross check database maintenance mode and monitoring.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment, and effectively and efficiently manage time across multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Mentor junior IT staff for best practice in production environment
- Backup database, ensure database recoverability, high availability and performance.
- Work with developer team for new data structure design and implementation for new application feature.
- Support business intelligent team for report tuning, data loading (ETL).
- Resolve problems in database bottleneck areas with approaches to wait event tuning, session blocking, SQL and index tuning, and SQL profiles.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including policies, hardening, data integrity, data retention.
- Oversee the administration of user all user accounts, permissions, and access privilege in production database, data warehousing.
- Participate in pre-scheduled 24x7x365 system on-call support.
- Monitors of scheduled batch jobs and queues including any adhoc activities: run command line, shell scripts, SQLs, run scripts, monitor queues, connect to various servers, and verify the results.
- Ensure security and audit compliance, and data synchronization between DC and DR.
- Oversee plan for DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan) – refer to database recovery site.
- Graduated bachelor degree of Information Technology, preferably in the field of Computer Science.
- At least attended OCA, OCP short courses
- 2+ years of experience as an Oracle DBA or engineer
- Experience with Oracle 11g,12c & Oracle RAC is required
- Experience in DR setup in RAC and non-RAC environment on 11g and 12c
- Experience in Capacity planning, Space management, Database upgrades/Migration data extraction.
- Experience on oracle database administration in variety of environment (CentOS, RedHat, Windows Server, Solaris) and Tuning memory & Tuning disk usage.
- Experience in performance tuning and monitoring using various tools such as stats pack, TKPROF, SLQ TRACE and Explain Plan
- Experience in various MML configuration such as NBU, SIMPANA ect.
- Good understanding in PL/SQL and stored procedures development, shell scripting & SQL comfortable with the use of partitioning, materialized views and analytic function
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skill
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English Excellence organization and time management skills
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and business ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to carry out multiple assignments
- Have effective coaching and mentoring guideline
- Flexible with 24*7 environment including on call support as per requirement.