Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 weeks ago
- Provide technical support & analysis
- Implement processes, procedures and standards that contribute to quality and scale
- Conduct research and make recommendations for database performance tuning.
- Design and implement short-and long-term project plans to make certain database server and storage capacity to meets existing and future requirements.
- Responsible for implementing database solutions that provide availability, scalability, performance, recoverability, and security.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment, and effectively and efficiently manage time across multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Technology executing, improve process (SLA) and project plan
- Backup database, ensure database recoverability, high availability and performance.
- Work with developer team for new data structure design and implementation for new application feature.
- Support business intelligent team for report tuning, data loading (ETL).
- Resolve problems in database bottleneck areas with approaches to wait event tuning, session blocking, SQL and index tuning, and SQL profiles.
- Oversee the administration of user all user accounts, permissions, and access privilege in production database, data warehousing.
- Participate in pre-scheduled 24x7x365 system on-call support.
- Monitors of scheduled batch jobs and queues including any adhoc activities: run command line, shell scripts, SQLs, run scripts, monitor queues, connect to various servers, and verify the results,
- Ensure security and audit compliance, and data synchronization between DC and DR.
- 2+ years of experience as an Oracle DBA or related field
- Experience with Oracle 11g, 12C, 19c & Oracle RAC is required
- Experience in DR setup in RAC and non-RAC environment on 12c and 19c
- Experience in Capacity planning, Space management, Database upgrades/Migration data extraction.
- Experience on oracle database administration in variety of environment (Exadata, RedHat, Window and Solaris) and Tuning memory & Tuning disk usage.
- Experience in performance tuning and monitoring using various tools such as stats pack, TKPROF, SLQ TRACE and Explain Plan
- Experience in various MML, configuration such. as OSB, NBU, SIMPANA ect.
- Good understanding in PL/SQL and stored procedures development, shell scripting & SQL comfortable with the use of partitioning, materialized views, and analytic function and non A
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skill
- Good communication skills
- *Business understanding
- The related industry, the understanding of company values & culture
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Excellence organization and time management skills
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and business ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to carry out multiple assignments
- Have effective coaching and mentoring guideline
- Flexible with 24*7 environment including on call support as per requirement