Deputy Branch Manager – Operation (Night Shift)
Full Time Phnom Penh, Battambang, Siem Reap, Kampong Cham & Kampong Thom Posted 3 months ago
- Manage direct supervision over the Branch operation, Relationship Officer/Manager team and deposit solicited by RO/RM.
- Takes the lead in promoting the product particularly in conducting the client orientation.
- Help Client Service Officer(s) to close the deal with customers and solve the problems and propose solution
- Vault Management
- Responsible for the on-the-job coaching and development of operation/deposit assessment skills of the team.
- Conducts daily monitoring of branch operation
- Responsible for the attainment of performance target of the unit.
- Build good relationships with managements, staffs and local authorities at all levels in order to operate deposit collection smoothly and to have strong supports from them.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by line-manager.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business/ Finance and Accounting
- At least 3 years' experience as team leader in banking sector
- Good oral, written and communication skills in English/Chinese priority
- Leadership Skill
- Interpersonal and communication Skills
- Sale Skills
- Others ( Languages , Word, Excel, Internet and Outlook)