Digital Performance Manager
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 4 weeks ago
- Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital engagement with consumers.
- Planning and strategizing campaign specific coms.
- Acquire insight on online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing campaign and presence on social media.
- Compose and post online content on social media accounts to increase engagement.
- Innovative product coms to drive KPIs like Installs, registrations etc. Lower CPI and increase impressions and reach.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports. Set up of website. performance dashboard and YoY improvement on all key KPIS.
- Drive app downloads and increase customer stickiness.
- Work closely with IT on UI/UX . Need to keep upgrading.
- Identify and explore new trends in social media, digital marketing and marketing automation. Evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work cross functionally, and with brand team and brief agency partners to deliver needed support and content. This includes budget management & setting up workflows and structures to ensure best in class delivery.
- Evaluate Ad performance – Monitor & Optimise.
- Local ad networks.
- Measure search network keyword performance.
- Bachelor Degree in a related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with social media, and marketing campaigns.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools.