Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 months ago
Risk & Compliance
- Handle all billers on bill corporate issue and error.
- Assist Care Centre team, sale team, and payment team on complaint handling from customer, WCXs, and pay roll staff.
- Following all policy and procedures.
- Any other tasks as directed by the line manager.
- Meeting requirement of service level agreement and escalate any failures promptly.
- Proactively promote a service provider relationship with internal and external customers, based on mutual understanding of roles and agreed standards for performance and interactions
- Provide advice and support to solve customer complaints
- Proactive to solve disputes from external customer
- Degree in Law or other related fields
- Experience in investigation, compliance, finance, audit, distribution channel, legal, equivalent
- Good at investigation, analytical, and problem solving
- English proficiency, and other languages is preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in problem solving skill
- The related industry, the understanding of company values & culture
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English Excellence organization and time management skills
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and business ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines