Employee Services Specialist
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 months ago
- To manage new employee on boarding process smoothly
- To Monitor and update weekly employees’ master list
- To Monitor and update employee personnel detail, movement and leave administration in MyHR system
- Coordinate workflow between Employee Services and other relevant units
- Generate weekly report and present to direct line manager
- Do other tasks as per assigned by direct line.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field
- At least two years experiences in Human Resources Management and payroll processing
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools and other related applications
- Good oral and written English and Khmer communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Well understanding in the flow of payroll process.