Financial Crime Specialist
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 weeks ago
- Ensure account and cross border are screened against sanction list
- Verify and record KYC in customer information file.
- Ensure all intermediaries/partners are assessed on ML/FT
- Ensure the application for upgrade/downgrade customers/agent are properly assessed.
- Assist AML enquiry from partner/correspondent bank
- Ensure the Compliance reports are accurate and timely report to line manager and relevant department.
- University Degree
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in banking compliance, legal or related field
- Knowledge of NBC law and Prakas relevant to banking operations, local regulation and internal control.
- Good at analytical skill, logic thinking and investigation.
- Good computer literacy MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English and time management skill.
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.