Head of Internal Audit
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 1 month ago
- Perform the Annual Internal Audit Risk Assessment and developing the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Lead the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Responsible for identification of risks within assigned mission areas, and preparing & executing relevant and comprehensive Testing Programs including the review of internal control policies, procedures and other documentation, and effectiveness of controls.
- Maintain documentation of mission by establishing supportable and logically indexed work-papers as required by Internal Audit Fieldwork Working Process.
- Lead the preparation of Mission Reports by providing Management with independent and objective evaluations and Recommendations to improve internal controls and minimize business process risks from both compliance and efficiency angles.
- Supervise work to be performed for Issue Closure.
- Lead reporting and presentation to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
- Lead reporting and presentation to the National Bank of Cambodia
- Through interaction with Auditees and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration and, as a leader, set a solid example for the staff.
- Provide guidance and performance feedback to team member.
- Developing and implementing improvements to Internal Audit processes including Policies & Procedures including Testing Programs references.
- Maintain knowledge of current business, applicable laws & regulations, technology, accounting & auditing practices through continuing personal research, professional education and/or participate in training.
- Actively embrace and demonstrate commitment to Wing values and aspirations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Technology preferred.
- Master's degree or a recognized professional certification (ACCA etc.), a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant auditing experience:
- Preferably in Big 4, in financial sector and with a combination of financial and IT audits or as an internal auditor in a financial institution.
- Previous team management experience.
- Proficiency in personal computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge of CIFRS, International Professional Practices Framework (Internal Audit), COSO and risk assessment practices.