Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 4 weeks ago
HR & Admins
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system, employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, familiar industry practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to retention, turnover and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Analyzes competitive compensation practices in the job market and contributes to established compensation surveys
- Maintains and updates compensation databases and the job description
- Assists in the development and updating HR policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure digitization processes met the deadline.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
- At least two years of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
- Good analytical skills
- Good working with big spreadsheets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.