Internship Phnom Penh Posted 3 weeks ago
HR & Admins
- Assist on recruitment filed such as job announcement, CVs encode, arrange interview schedule, etc.
- Collect and follow up new staff's documents
- Assist in event arrangement such as staff party/farewell
- Assist in processing for new staff on-boarding
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Degree in HRM, Business Management, or any related fields
- Under graduated or fresh graduated is encourage to apply
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- English proficiency, Chinese is an advantage
- Computer literacy (MS. Offices)
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work to a tight deadline
- Ability to interact with people from varied cultural backgrounds