Internal Audit Manager
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
Office of the CEO
- Performing the Annual Internal Audit Risk Assessment and developing the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Execute the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Responsible for identification of risks within assigned mission areas, and preparing & executing relevant and comprehensive Testing Programs including the review of internal control policies, procedures, and other documentation, and effectiveness of controls.
- Maintain documentation of mission by establishing supportable and logically indexed work-papers as required by Internal Audit Fieldwork Working Process.
- Lead the preparation of Mission Reports by providing Management with independent and objective evaluations and Recommendations to improve internal controls and minimize business process risks from both compliance and efficiency angles.
- - Supervise work to be performed for Issue Closure.
- Report and do presentation to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
- Report and do presentation to the National Bank of Cambodia
- Through interaction with Auditees and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration and, as a leader, set a solid example for the staff.
- Provide guidance and performance feedback to more junior team members.
- Developing and implementing improvements to Internal Audit processes including Policies & Procedures including Testing Programs references.
- Maintain knowledge of current business, applicable laws & regulations, technology, accounting & auditing practices through continuing personal research, professional education and/or participate in training.
- Actively embrace and demonstrate the commitment to Wing values and aspirations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Technology preferred.
- Master's degree or a recognized professional certification (ACCA etc.), a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant auditing experience:
- Preferably in the Big 4, in the financial sector and with a combination of financial and IT audits or as an internal auditor in a financial institution.
- Previous team management experience.
- Proficiency in personal computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge of CIFRS, International Professional Practices Framework (Internal Audit), COSO and risk assessment practices.