International Money Transfer Manager (IMT)
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 1 month ago
- Acquire new international partnership for inbound and outbound payment cross border on assigned corridors such as ASEAN, OCED, Korea and Japan.
- Work with partners closely to construct and implement sales strategies to achieve growth market share and achieve targets.
- Manage partner portfolio in order to maintain existing generate income for business.
- Able to lead, drive, and execute customer journey exploration and analysis to capture customer needs on each outbound market.
- Work closely with all related function to ensure best experience for outbound customers.
- Manage, lead and train WCXs on IMT Product; provide guideline and best solution to problem; evaluate performance of IMT transaction via WCXs then make a recommendation for sale action.
- Keep up to date with market information and data related to market price and competitor activities.
- Analyze current market trends and situation, draw conclusions, and work with strategic partner to achieve target.
- Drive and deliver active Wing account acquisition.
- Partner with Marketing and provide guidelines on engagement and activation campaign development for the IMT portfolio.
- Initiate payment method that are profitable that align with NBC regulations.
- Play role as key contact person between Wing internal team and partner.
- Manage and up to date all partners performance daily basis.
- BA in Economics, Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Business, Banking or Finance
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales & Customers/Partners Relationship Management
- Strong customer relationship, deal structuring and customer services
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and business ethic