Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 months ago
- Design, build and maintain high performance and reliable android applications.
- Translate designs and application wireframes into quality code.
- Work with product development team to analyze, design & plan on new application features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize application efficiency and performance.
- Any other tasks will be assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience with iOS development.
- Experience with JSON concepts and RESTful or SOAP APIs.
- Experience working with UI/UX design.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.