IT Helpdesk Intern
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 1 week ago
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problem to the end user's satisfaction
- Install and test and configure new workstations, peripheral requirement and software
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default setting, etc., to the local workstation
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, and software
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and ensuring the timely completion of internal and external helpdesk tickets.
- Degree in Computer Science (IT) or any other related fields
- Year 3 or Fresh Graduated are encourage to apply
- Knowledge based with Hardware and Software of computers
- English proficiency
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and independent
- Be honest, flexible, willing to learn.