IT Helpdesk Intern
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 4 weeks ago
- To support back office and city bus project and asset management.
- To support Wing's branch office at province by phnone support & Remote
- To support Avaya, creation account login, upload voice record and voice announcement.
- To support with system user creatation, suspend, and delete (user AD & email).
- Help Wing's staff working smoothly that will be easier to serve our customers.
- Degree in Computer Science (IT) or any other related fields
- Year 4 or Fresh Graduated are encourage to apply
- Knowledge based with Hardware and Software installation and update anti-virus
- Computer maintenance including printer, WiFi and desk phone.
- English proficiency
- Be honest, flexible, willing to learn