IT Helpdesk Officer
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 1 week ago
- To support back office and city bus project and asset management.
- To support Wing's branch office at province by phone support & Remote
- To support Avaya, creation account login, upload voice record and voice announcement.
- To support with system user creation, suspend, and delete (user AD & email).
- To Control user and email for staffs-Quotation and Payment Request
- To control Wing IT Fix Asset
- To Help Wing's staff working smoothly that will be easier to serve our customers.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (IT) or any other related fields
- At least Year 4 or Fresh Graduated are encourage to apply
- Knowledge based with Hardware and Software installation and update anti-virus
- Computer maintenance including printer, WiFi and desk phone.
- English proficiency
- Be honest, flexible, willing to learn.