IT Helpdesk Supervisor
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Help Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Design and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Monitor and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Oversee development and dissemination of help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end users.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of help desk staff training procedures and policies.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of helpdesk activity
- Report to line manager on any issue that could significant impact the daily operation and business
- Identify opportunities for productivity and service delivery of improvements, cost reduce and additional revenues recovery
- Graduated bachelor degree of Information Technology, preferably in the field of Computer Science
- At least 3+ year of experiences leading in IT support;
- At least 3+ year of experiences to manage user account (AD, Email Server, File Server, and Vmware)
- 3+ years’ experiences providing first and second level customer/technical support
- Demonstrated progressive experience in the supervision of a technical support team.
- Proven track record of developing and providing Service Level Agreements and Help Desk deliverables.
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills.
- Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates.
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experiences understating of networks/networking (servers, router, switches, firewall, Wifi, TCP/IP, and DNS)
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and business ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to carry out multiple assignments
- Have effective coaching and mentoring guideline