IT Security Engineer
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Design and implement security based on security standard and frameworks.
- Document the technical security implementation on the systems.
- Conduct periodic network scans to find any vulnerability.
- Penetration testing/vulnerability assessment/security risk assessment, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Implement protections, installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures.
- Internal threats prevention and data loss prevention.
- Coordinate the development, delivery of an education and training program on information security and privacy matters for employees.
- Security breach investigation or incidents investigation and analyze security breaches to determine their root cause.
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls.
- Protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction.
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause.
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies.
- Conducts regular and careful security assessment on existing and new system process and tools.
- Data leakage preventive and monitor
- Harden all systems including some applications
- Send out email and training
- Coordinate between internal and external firm Audit, BNC and other
- Coordinate between internal and external Penetration Tester firm
- Coordinate between internal and external PCI-DSS or ISO standard firms to completed project
- Graduated bachelor degree of Information Technology, preferably in the field of Computer Science.
- At least completed security CEH and other Security related course.
- Excellent knowledge of implementing Business continuity, and Disaster Recovery.
- At least 2+ years of knowledge Firewall such as Cisco ASA, Palo Alto and other hardware devices.
- At least 3+ years of knowledge in managing and configure OS: Windows Server, Linux (red hat/CentOS), and Vmware.
- At least 1+ year of application and web penetration testing
- At least 2+ years of Information Security Risk impact analysis
- At least 2+ years of implementing SIEM and other security log monitoring
- At least 5+ times of completed Penetration Testing documents
- Security hardening configuration and implementation
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English Excellence organization and time management skills
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and business ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to carry out multiple assignments
- Have effective coaching and mentoring guideline
- Security technology that business is running