IT Security Specialist
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 4 months ago
- Support team to completed project and assigned tasks
- Collect up-to-date and accurate data from the dark web, intelligence feeds, intelligence sources, etc.
- Analyze the collected data and understand the technical aspect of security
- Identify business risks and refine the information into intelligence that is disseminated to higher level business executions
- Identify, monitor, assess, and defend against various attacks performed by both internal and external threat actors
- Stays ahead of the adversary by understanding latest attack TTPs
- Provide team with threat intelligence that includes contextual information, IoCs, TTPs, consequences, and actionable intelligence about evolving threats
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering or a related major
- 3+ years' experience with at least 3 years’ experience as a network penetration tester and/or red team operator
- Hands on mentality, with experience in red teaming and ethical hacking – from technical skills to soft skills
- Red team experience and mindset: creating red team attack scenarios, weakest entry point, creative approach, multiple methods testing, stealthy approach, pivoting, social engineering, phishing and physical security and anything involving the human element.
- Experience with various technologies and comfortable to picking up more (OS / tools / development languages / online technologies etc.)