Key Account Supervisor
Posted 7 months ago
- Recruit and oversee retail outlets
- Provide training to retail outlet and ensure that quality of merchant is meets company standards
- Manage retail outlets to ensure required documents are collected within the agreed timeline.
- Handle retail outlet and customer questions.
- Manage training and install POS terminal for new merchants/retail outlets.
- Gather feedback from retail outlet and customer to develop recommended solutions.
- Follow call card schedule consistently according to standard working procedure
- Liaise with strategic partners to ensure successful partnership and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and report on competitive offerings in the market.
- University degree, any related fields in marketing.
- At least 02 years experience in sales or marketing. If possible preferably from international organizations.
- Proven success in communicating effectively to all points of contact with customers, including liaison with line manager.
- Experience in selling to customers based in a diverse range of industries.
- Innovative, creative, flexible and conscientious with high-level communication skills.
- Good English communication skills.