Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 4 weeks ago
Risk & Compliance
- Draft and review various agreement and legal instruments between the bank and other parties including building template agreements on the banking service and product to be provided by the bank to customers.
- Provide legal advice to the bank on day-to-day operation of business in professional manner.
- Provide legal advice to dispute team to resolve any dispute case and participate in settlement of dispute case as the case may be.
- Manage the registered changes of the bank particulars and obtain license and/or approval for the bank business from relevant government authorities.
- Prepare and present on any new laws and regulations which may apply to the bank to management and relevant stakeholder to ensure that the bank is compliance those laws and regulations.
- Liaise with relevant government authorities in representation of the bank on any legal matters.
- Other matters as may be assigned by the supervisors.
- Bachelor degree or Master Degree of law
- At least 5 years’ experience in law in banking sector or legal consulting firm
- Knowledge on regulations related to banking and financial institutions
- Knowledge on banking business