Market and Liquidity Risk Manager
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 months ago
Credit & Risk
- Monitor Risk event that affects to Market and Liquidity Risk for the bank
- Assist risk owner to control or manage Market and Liquidity Risk
- Responsible for preparing risk reporting, reviewing, and analysis, covering market and liquidity risk
- Conduct stress test, assumption review, and formulate forecasting based on business plan and risk appetite
- Check the requirement of regulatory bodies, especially National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) covering on market and liquidity risk
- Ensuring Market and Liquidity risk are correctly identified and effectively manage
- Assist in developing market and liquidity risk policies to related departments
- Perform other tasks assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finances, banking, business administration, economics, or related field
- At least 5 years experiences with Financial Institution, and 2 year’s experiences in Market and Liquidity Risk Management
- Good knowledge of Cambodian banking regulations covering on Market and Liquidity Risk
- Good knowledge of data management and analysis.