NOC and SOC officer
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 7 months ago
- Provide 24 hours System Health and alarm reporting utilizing network monitoring and report at H.O, DC and DR system.
- Review and general clean-up of Monitoring and Ticket system.
- Manager and maintain the Zabbix Monitoring system (these report on the status and performance of network, ISP service and facilities).
- Fault handling and escalation within ticket systems
- Incident report and system performance reports delivery
- Centralize contact point when all system problem or incident occurs
- Develop, Manage/customize other system as required
- Provide a good security of service and application security concept
- Work closely with application developers, Infrastructure team to find solutions and finalize the root cause for any incident occurred.
- Keep incident and problem record for IT & Risk department.
- Provide technical support for IT systems.
- Analyse and implement requirements for system and application and reporting enhancements.
- Develop, maintain and implement measures of any system performance and identify areas of improvement for efficiency, stability and security.
- Apply automation principals whenever possible.
- Minimum 1-year experience of as NOC or Application/Web Developer
- Minimum 1-year experience in Server, Operating System and Security
- Knowledgeable of Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Knowledgeable of programming like PHP and JAVA
- Knowledgeable of database like MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- Ability to assess and prioritise faults and respond or escalate accordingly