Payment Business Manager
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth of Payment Business
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Existing payment product refreshment and new product training to relevent teams.
- Keep track on project progress to deliverable within timeline set
- Develop product SOP, policies, working structure and other support document by working with process excellence team, legal, and other relevant team.
- Keep track on project progress with PMO to ensure a deliverable product within timeline set
- Cooperate with training team to prepare the training curriculum and deliver the new product training and existing product refreshment to relevant staff.
- Keep track on existing payment product performance portfolio and post implementation product performance.
- Work with marketing and brand com. to deliver product awareness and bring footfall in the market.
- Work with merchant management team and gather necessary voice/feedback to improve the product(s) feature and performance.
- Manage Wing Coffee Hub to ensure its operation run smoothly, profitability and its product development, as well as introduce new payment channel at premise.
- Other task assign by line manager.
- BA or MBA in Sales, Marketing, Business or other related fields.
- Business and Marketing or understandable of IT
- Experience in Card business or any payment entity
- Good Communication, Project management Skill, MS Office, IT knowledge