Product Development Coordinator
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 4 weeks ago
- Access the submitted project request forms ensuring all requirements are written correctly based on what required.
- Process for approval on the assigned new product development/product enhancement requests which are call BAU (business as usual) from all the departments.
- Coordinate leading all development projects in constant coordination with IT and Projects Team.
- Ensure a usable, functional, easy-to-use User Experience for all product development projects.
- Work closely with Project Managers and IT Team to guarantee timeliness of projects, accuracy of project costs.
- Work closely with the Project Initiator to ensure that all necessary information regarding the proposed product development/enhancement are provided and all requirements are noted.
- Process UAT/PVT sign off with relevant stakeholders for any completed projects/ to-go-live products.
- Ensure the accuracy of all requirements written down in documents BRD, BRF, BCD, BCAD and those are well recorded and kept.
- Assist supervisor/manager on new projects/ functionalities which are called Non BAU by processing for approval from the stakeholders.
- Assist supervisor/manager in mapping up the proposed process/ mock up (user interface) by ensuring the smooth internal operation plus friendly customer experience.
- Update Project List including project status, timeline, etc., as daily basis in Project List.
- Scan every single project files and store in PD folder for reference.
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration,
- 1 years’ experience in product development, project management, or related fields
- Experience in mapping process/flow
- Experience in product development with some of technical basic knowledge (mobile app) is a plus
- Marketing experience is advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and of project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analysis skills/ Critical thinking
- Planning and coordinating
- Customer focus
- Concern for quality and standards