Product Development Officer
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Act as the key contact between Technology team and Commercial team or other related teams in term of operational tasks (product initiative check list, deregister check list/verification, other related communication, configuration verification) to ensure the processes are well conducted and closed properly
- Prepare products/services catalog documents for any new products/services and keep them updated from time to time after products/services rolling out to the market. Product/services will be included but not limited to products/service features, limitation, fee, functionalities.
- Process UAT/PVT sign off with relevant stakeholders ensure it is signed so that the products/services rolled out on the desired/agreed timeline.
- Configure of the requested class of services/set rules/promotions based on the requirements in BRF.
- Ensure all class of services/set rules/promotion a configuration are done with no/minimal error;
- Double cross check all configurations before releasing in production or submitting to the Checker.
- Suggest other options of class of services/set rules/promotions in the case of any similarity/ the exact same requirements as the initiators requested.
- Suport Commercial or other teams in term of class of services clarity;
- Create new/modify billers (offline/online/real time bill pay) based on the requirements in BRF.
- Work closely with Finance and external parties/developers in processing PR/PO and payment to ensure the payment paid on time with the requirements fulfilled.
- Other tasks assigned by PD Manager.
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, IT
- 1 years’ experience in product development, project management, or related fields
- Experience in operational tasks
- Experience in product development with some of technical basic knowledge (mobile app) or tech savvy is a plus
- Marketing experience is advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and of project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analysis skills/ Critical thinking
- Planning and coordinating
- Customer focus
- Concern for quality and standards