Product Growth Associate Manager
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 10 months ago
- Supporting the manager to implement the strategic plan to promotes Wing ecosystem including new products, acquisition and usage for Local Card Payment (Wingpay, Wingpoints, CCPay, Cobranding cards, etc.)
- Analyze and report the performance on a regular basis (weekly/ monthly) and need to have the ability to design the go-to-market plan of campaigns/ initiatives that will address performance gaps or improve the performance to achieve the target
- Ability to advocate the product internally and externally for the full picture and awareness so to gain the support from all stakeholders
- initiate performance/ product survey/ research independently or lead agency to Identify the gap and give strategic recommendations to achieve the business objectives.
- Drive or lead various implementation initiatives cross-functionally, to make the initiatives happen
- BA/ MBA in Marketing or Management or Economics
- At least 4 years’ experience in marketing, management, analytics.
- Knowledge in Brand/ product / portfolio management
- Marketing management
- Project management
- Business communications
- FinTech/ banking