Product Training Specialist
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 months ago
- Work closely with product owners/functional heads to develop training needs for employees
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Identify, develop, and deliver training and coaching programs related to sales and product knowledge using a variety of methods in classroom training, demonstrations, meetings, conferences, and seminar
- Develop and organize training manuals, activities, and other educational materials as required
- Conduct training for both new and existing employees on every new and refreshing products.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or any related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales or product training or people development training.
- - Great knowledge of training coordination, administrative and operational tasks
- Good knowledge of Ms. Office, internet, and email
- Excellence communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation skill both in Khmer and English.
- Well-versed in the instructional design process and project management.
- Good management, coordination, facilitation.
- Ability to work under pressure and troubleshoot unexpected issues.
- Energetic and positive attitude as a role model.