Public Relation Manager
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 4 weeks ago
- Internal Coms : Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin.
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages and draft copies for all marketing communication materials.
- Development, implementation, and integration of strategic communications plans that advance the business’s brand identity in the market.
- Play the role of broadening awareness of these strategies and increase visibility of PR programs and priorities within the organization and to key stakeholders.
- Play an active part in the creation of marketing strategies in conjunction with the marketing team in order to enable the cultivation and enhancement of strong and meaningful relationships with the target audience, external partners, and key media outlets, which favorably positions the business/product in the market.
- Acts as the business/product’s spokesperson and lead point person in conventional media interactions, such as newspaper interviews, ensuring a positive portrayal of the business at all times.
- Actively engages, cultivates, and manages press relationships that ensure the coverage of the business’s/product’s programs, events, public announcements, among other projects.
- Manage the day-to-day communications activities inclusive media budgeting, planning, and auditing on top of providing marketing counsel to publication departments in order to ensure that positive impact of each publication towards the business.
- Developing, managing and altering social responsibility policies of the organization and reaching out to public through PR & Marketing. The CSR strategy to be built from scratch to develop an effective programme encompassing environment, workplace, community and marketplace issues that will deliver agreed CSR targets.
- • Bachelor degree, preferably in English literature
- At least 6 years’ experience in a media house/ advertising agency/PR Agency or in any corporate as a PR Manager.
- Excellence in communications both English & Khmer, Chinese is a plus.
- Able to work under pressure & multi-tasking
- Having collaboration personality.