Regulatory Compliance Officer
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 weeks ago
- Ensure regulatory report are accurate and timely
- Ensure the Compliance reports are accurate and timely report to line manager and relevant department.
- Investigate internal compliance variation, complaints and coordinate action plans with other departments
- Draft the any Letter response/request NBC and partner
- Administer documents between WING and regulator(s)
- Review content posting to public/social media, and feedback from compliance point of view.
- University Degree
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in banking compliance, legal or related field
- Knowledge of NBC law and Prakas relevant to banking operations, local regulation and internal control.
- Good at analytical skill, logic thinking and investigation.
- Good computer literacy MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English and time management skill.
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.