Regulatory and Legal Affair Manager
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 weeks ago
Risk & Compliance
- Review corporate agreement and other contracts to be aligned with business practice and legal perspective.
- Provide reasonable legal opinion and advice to business unit and management for day to day operations.
- Assist business units to draft legal terms and conditions for campaigns, events and new products/services features.
- Point of contact with professional adviser, government and attorney on legal/dispute matters.
- Develop and provide training on legal issues, law, regulation, processes and policies to multi-level audiences.
- Bachelor degree of Law or Master Degree of Legal profession.
- At least 3-5 years as a corporate or commercial legal counsel or in legal field.
- solid experience in the regulatory field or equivalent relevant legal experience.
- strong knowledge about corporate laws and regulations
- strong legal analytical skills and demonstrated ability to understand complex legal concept
- Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills and the ability to communicate legal information in a manner which can be understood by decision makers,
- Highly motivated and committed