Senior Relationship Manager
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- * Strategy and Planning
- Initiate, define, plan, communicate and follow up company's business strategy regarding Private Banking business in order to ensure company’s long-term viability and market share.
- Develop an appropriate marketing plan with marketing team to efficiently and effectively achieve goals and objectives through design and implement workable and innovative solutions for client’s needs.
- Keep abreast of latest market trend, analyze customers' behavior, key financial drivers and competitors'' strategy to sustain a continuous service growth.
- * Customer Acquisition & Revenue Target
- Present and provide highly professional consultations to target corporate clients and HNWI to address their demands and match with the Bank’s products and services.
- Discuss credit-related issues and loan packaging to provide sound financial advice and tailored solutions for the clients as well as to take the opportunity to cross-sell other banking products.
- Closely monitor on recommended/processed loan for timely repayment and to ensure Portfolio at Risk remains within acceptable level.
- Solicit, build and maintain new and existing local corporate/HNW individual clients in accordance with the guidelines stated in the Commercial Banking policies and procedures to ensure sustainable and secure deposit and loan portfolios and expending scope to investment and other products/services as cross-selling.
- * Customer Relationship Management
- Make regular site visits to existing clients to determine the actual conditions of the business and loan collateral whether it should remain the same or be downgraded as well as to develop relationship with clients as part of retention strategies.
- Act as liaison between clients and internal operations team to timely and effectively understand and provide all types of banking products including but not limited to deposits, loans, trade finances and remittance for the clients.
- Handle complex clients’ issues or complaints to find an amicable solution for all and process to higher authority if needed.
- * Project Management & Process Improvement
- Lead projects on developing and launching new initiatives/services and creating new service features and process regarding Private Banking as needed to improve/gain market penetration/share.
- Coordinate with different departments, including Operations, Finance & IT in streamlining processes, Marketing to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
- * Staff Management
- Supervise staff in daily tasks, operations and quality control.
- Coordinate available resources for maximum outcomes.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
- BA in Business, Economics, Accounting, Banking or Finance
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Sales & Customers or Partners Relationship Management / Business Analysis / Project Management / Transformation / Digital , preferably gained in Banking or Financial Services industry or consultancy and in particular in Corporate, Retail Banking, Banking and Cash Management, Lending / Investment is a plus
- Good in spoken / written English and in another foreign language is a plus
- Strong customer/partner relationship, customer services and deal/project structuring/implementation
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and business ethic